City Boot Camp has developed a very simple way to eat healthy! “Your Health is Your Wealth” Down load the City Boot Camp recipe book today and get on the to a Healthier you!
The Recipes include:
Balanced Nutrition along with Exercise is the key to wellness.
CITY BOOT CAMP RECIPE OF THE MONTH
This recipe serves: 4 | Preparation time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
For the jerk chicken:
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil and then season with salt and pepper. Cook them on the grill; abut 4-5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the breast. During the last 2 minutes of cooking, brush the chicken breasts with jerk sauce. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and cut into small pieces.
For the wraps:
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and onions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lay out the tortillas on a work surface in front of you. Divide the cream cheese mixture among the tortillas, spreading it out in the middle of each tortilla. Divide the lettuce among the tortillas, top with a few slices of chicken and a slice of tomato. Tightly roll the tortilla in a cylinder ending with the seam side down.
5. Slice the wraps on the diagonal and serve.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Amount Per Serving: Calories 563 | Total Fat 17 g | Saturated Fat 3 g | Protein 66 g | Total Carbohydrate 47 g Dietary Fiber 3 g | Sodium 893 mg | Calories from Fat 18% | Calories from Protein 48% | Calories from Carbohydrate 34%